Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 3 in Hadyai


19th September 2010

Woke up early today
prepared for an early check out
and brought all our stuff down to the lobby

Then walk all the way to Lee Garden Mall
to shop around on their weekend Idea Market Cool

All the stuff sold here were handmade stuff
they were so cute and the handcraft was real awesome
what you see below is a handmade 'piggy bank'
they look cute right =)

This is also handmade wood key chain
nice drawing and attractive color caught my eye
and I'm actually selling it on my fb too
*shy*

It's almost 12pm
time for us to take lunch before we leave the place
for not wasting more time
we just went up to the food court
me and HIM ordered tomyam and a dish for our lunch
it taste not bad ya, so sour~~

We walked over Top Market for some groceries too
where we could buy those noodle and more snacks
their supermarket is so cool
much more cooler than our local 1
I did not mean 'cool' in such as cold
I was saying the variety and environment
it feel much more better than Cold Storage @@

And for me, I make my last order at McDonald's
ordered 4 Samurai Pork Burger to bring home
so that my family got to taste it
=D

Finally, get back to the hotel and grab our stuff
the van is waiting for us already
and this is our group photo in front of the hotel
what a nice trip we had this time

We enjoy our 3 days trip
I feels much more excitement than last years trip
maybe is because we're out from Malaysia?
I'm looking forward for more overseas trip with you guys
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment