Tuesday, September 7, 2010

With dudes

7th September 2010

It's Tuesday evening
received a sudden call from a friend
ajak me to go movie together
so I went to Gurney Plaza to join the dudes
had our dinner at Maxim Dim Sum Restaurant

The dudes:
they were actually my brother's secondary mates
but I'm close with them =P

Chia Loon
(my big brother)
the tallest one

Jovian
(small brother)
the stim & lack one

Alvin
(young brother)
the innocent one

and ME!
the only female one
=D

Catch up a movie after finished makan
we go for 'Grown Ups'
the story is quite humorous
but you have to understand their 'cold jokes' la~

After the movie ends
went over Coffee Island to chill out
my brother and his other 2 friends come join us too

Once again I feel hungry
it's time for me to have supper !

Mushroom Soup !

Non-stop chatting, non-stop making fun on one another
they always makes my day
I love being with them because they were fun
and you know what?
they were all one year younger than me
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment