Saturday, September 25, 2010

2 Birthday Celebration in 1 Day


25th September 2010

Celebrated my grandma's birthday this evening
everyone of the family gathers tonight
and we went to Mizi Bistro located at New World Park
to have our warm dinner

The happiest part of having family dinner
is that I get to see this little Kiddo
Oh ! It's Oliver~

Besides taking a photo with Oliver
here's one more picture of me
along with my mother, brother and cousin sister

After the dinner ends
I went back home to collect the present for the next party

It's Wei Xiang's birthday
one of my best buddy on earth!
I share among with my college mates
and bought him a card and a wallet

I admit I'm the latest to arrive there
so we started with the cake once I reached
the peach cake bought by his girl
=)

Taadaahh~
his birthday photo~
by the way we had BBQ that night
:D

Though it is a simple birthday celebration
but it brings us joy
because we still get to gather along










Both celebration is great
1 stone kill 2 birds
I get to meet my family members
and also my lovely friends

Isn't that the happiest thing on earth!
I feel lucky and happy that I have them
I appreciate what I have right now
I hope all of you too
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment