Friday, September 3, 2010

Yam - Ice - Milk Tea - Snail

3rd September 2010

Friday night my boy bring me for dinner
and we order this
Yam Snowy Ice

I'm a person who seldom take Yam
or I can say something that is purple
because I don't take brinjal or eggplant too
but this is good
I like it much, coz it is not sweet like others

After dinner went to Winter Warmers again
enjoying my milk tea was the best thing to do
and found this little thing walked by my side
and yea, it is slow ~~~

Snail
I rarely saw snails nowadays
I don't think we get to see this creature often already
so appreciate it when you see them
take a picture of them and keep it
maybe you can show it to your grandson one day
when there's no more snails in our world
appreciate what you have right now
love the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment