Saturday, September 4, 2010

Love & Friendship

4th September 2010

Him, my love brought me to dinner tonight
and this is our first time to dine here

Wanted to eat salmon fried rice
but it is not available here
the one in auto-city was great

End up we only eat those on the sushi belt

Not forgot on their salmon sushi
because this is where we can get the cheapest salmon sushi
among all the Japanese restaurant

Ordered a tuna temaki for myself too

Ebiko was everyone's favorite right?

And also Tako sushi is one of my love

We took less than 30 minutes to dine on this
we reached there late, almost 9.30pm that night
because of me =(

After dinner, just walking around
waiting for my dear to call me
i mean Yumiko dear =)

Finally received her call
after her friend birthday party ends
and we decided to come here
a place where she haven't come before

Of course me and my boy reached first
took this picture while waiting for them to come

Wait... wait...
till our drinks pun come liao...

They finally reached
I thought they can't find the place
but at last they were here

Like usual, I chat with her
he chat with him
girls were always gossiping about everything
boys were always stuck on cars and gadgets
so sien la them~

Just before we leave
I know she's busy with her work recently
I guess we'll meet less and less in the future
T.T
though I hope you can meet me often =D

Me and my boy

The Four Of Us
and we had a great night, right?
I had lot of loves that night because I have all of you !

No comments:

Post a Comment