Saturday, September 11, 2010

First day of Raya

11th September 2010

The first day of Hari Raya
falls on Saturday
and HE's away from me for the 3rd day

Got no sms or calls from him today
he's far away right now
should be in Chiang Mai i guess
and yeah, I started missing him ~

So for the afternoon
I went brunch with my dad

We went to Prangin Mall to have our brunch
i think the shop name is
J.L Gourmet Cafe

It's been a very long time I didn't have lunch with my dad
and we're having a great time there
in addition, my dad knows the boss there
he was also the owner of Mizi Bistro located at New World Park
so we earn ourselves a 10% discount on our bill

That Great
^^


1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Greetings from Exabytes.

    We would like to invite you to join our Angel Programme.
    All you need to do is just to place our banner in your blog,
    you are on the way to earn up to RM1180.
    On top of that, you will be given RM50 bonus upon sign up.

    You may visit this link for further details on our Angel Programme:

    http://exabytes.com.my/partners/angel/

    ReplyDelete