Friday, September 24, 2010

Sweetest Day


24th September 2010

We had no place to go that night
and he suggested to pay Haagen Dazs a visit
it's my first time to come here with him
I mean for only the 2 of us
because I normally come in groups

Selection of ice-creams flavors
Strawberry and Green Tea is my favorite !
they are always the best in HD !

Here's my man
took this while waiting for the ice-creams

Yuhoo~
there comes our dessert
we ordered flower blossom that night
with 6 scoops of ice-creams in it

Finally here's a picture of me with the ice-cream
it is nice to enjoy ice-creams
in terms that it actually can make us feel happier

The 2 of us
is having great mood because of
Ice-Creams !

I assumed everyone loves ice-creams
because I'm one of them too
but ice-creams melt easily
that's what irritates me always
it shortens the moment of enjoying ice-creams
maybe is because I'm living in Malaysia
@@

Anyway, ice-cream really works on me
I wish I could have it every time when I'm feeling down
especially when He spoil my mood
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment