Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day With KDU-mates

1st September 2010

It's the last day of presentation to all KDU friends
so me, Diana and Wei Xiang decided to support them
we went college and wait for them
we are loving classmate aren't we?

This post is likely to have more photos than writing
just hope you guys enjoy it

While waiting them coming out from lecture hall
we begin our photo session

Diana * Sammie

Sammie * Wei Xiang

Sammie * Kuan

Kuan * Wei Xiang

Diana * Wei Xiang

Sammie * Chee Woon * Diana

The boys

After that we went over to Gurney Plaza
we go for singing session
where Diana finally join us
she ppk-ed us once and we'll forever remember about it

There she is, with Wei Xiang

Another photo of her with her koko, Hong Lin

I didn't know that singing could be so fun with them
especially with Diana
she's hyper that day, I dunno why
I have a video clip of her singing and dancing style
but I can't upload here, the size is too big
too bad =(

Our group photo of the day

Yee Thing, Lih Chi and Po Chean were not in group @@

This is me along with Diana & Wei Xiang
they were my best buddy in class
we always sit together ^^

This is Ah Hoe, a very shy guy
rarely hear him speak but he's active in game
especially in Facebook game

My first picture with Ah Hoe

After that it's time for us to have our dinner
everyone was wondering where to dine
and I suggested them to dine over here
a Hong Kong style restaurant
I like this place because of 2 reason
- the price is affordable and reasonable
- the place is always tend to be empty/ peaceful

I ordered this Apple Green Tea and share with Wei Xiang
but he don't really drink much
because he's not a Green Tea Monster
he hates Green Tea, a lot!

Then this would be my main course dinner
Siew Chap Beef Rice Set
cost about RM8.90 per set
including a free soup + dessert
I feel quite worth for me
=)

After we finished dinner
IT'S MOVIE TIME
we went for Stool Pigeon, a Hong Kong movie
feel bad to Diana actually, she rarely watch Chinese movie
but she's willing to watch with us
good !!

But we were so disappointed to this film
I thought it would be a nice movie you know
because Nicholas Tse is the main actor
how i know it could be such a dull movie

I admit, I'm falling asleep inside
my first time to feel like getting home and sleep
I wished the movie end quickly
because my eyes were closing
and not only me, my mates were like halfway sleeping too

Everyone feels so disappointed on this
so sorry guys!
but I know it is still a happy day to everyone
because we are free from college
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment