Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 1 in Hadyai


17th September 2010

After a very long planning
the day finally came
we are all ready with our passports

We have to reach Green Lane McD at 6am
meaning that I have to wake at 4.30 to prepare myself
and to be frank, most of us did not sleep
because we are all midnight owl

I don't see any sleepy face at all
maybe they were all over excited about this trip
so I depart from my house at 5.30am
and had a light breakfast at McD

We start the journey at 6.15am
90 minutes later, we reached here
my first photo of the day with Diana
this place is like a duty free shop
and also a place for you to exchange the currency

Besides that, we also have to fill in a form
it's a card to prove that we're out of Malaysia
that's all you need to go Thailand

Continue our journey after the border
there's 1 more hour for us to reach Hadyai
my trip mates !

I actually took a short nap throughout the journey
that's why I feel the journey is short
in just a blink, we reached the hotel already
the time is like only 9.30am our time
(8.30am for Thailand)

Our check in time is 12.00pm (Thai time)
there is still a long wait till we can check in
so what we can do is to leave our luggage at the hotel
and off we go melepak!

The first thing we do is to eat first
our Thai friend brought us here
a shop that sells beef koey teow soup

Me & My Boy
took this while waiting for the food to be serve

Here it comes
Thai style beef koay teow soup
taste is OK la, but small portion to me
50 baht per bowl

After that, while we walk back to Lee Garden Plaza
we stop by at 7-11 store
the 7-11 store in Hadyai is like a heaven to me
they have much more variety compare the one in Malaysia
it could take me about 15 minutes to decide which drink to get
and it also may take us about 30 minutes just walking inside
their 7-11 store is so damn cool!

Below is Queenie, one of my girl friend
the one she's holding is Betagen
something similar to Vitagen
but the size is much different to be compared

Wei Xiang introduce us this drink
and seems like most of them we're in love on it
you can see it on Queenie's face
her smile told you that the drink is great
the taste is similar to the natural flavour of Vitagen

When we're done
we walked to Lee Garden Plaza
and saw the operation hours starts at 10.30am
there's about 45 minutes more till it open =.=!
so we went to McD to have a sit

Wait till so sien
and finally the door is open
it is not a big mall
so there is not much things to see inside
but I managed to catch this in a shop
isn't they look cute? it's a nail color
but I did not buy any of them
because 199 baht each, meaning RM20+
I don't need a nail color which cost more than RM10
so not worth at all though it is cute

Then I met Kah Meng in a shoe shop
and he showed me this
he says he wants to buy this pair of slipper
a keyboard-shaped slipper
which cost him 250 baht @@
everyone is like laughing at him when he bought this
because we do think that the slipper can be found at the market
not worth buying in a mall
whatever, I think we broke his heart that day

Since there's nothing much for me to see in Lee Garden Plaza
I walked over opposite which is the Central mall
Central is like Parkson to me
selling branded stuff in a shop mall
but I found something interesting over there
I saw Sanrio products over there
it's happy to see all the pinkish stuff right there
and I also bought this 'Cinnamon Roll' bowl and spoon
for my lovely princess Yumiko
because today is her birthday !!
"Happy Birthday Sweety"
I did wish you on that day OK !!
hope she likes it much la~

It's about 11.30am, we meet back everyone at McD
it's time for us to get back to the hotel check-in
and everyone of us started to feel tired
so we plan to make take-away order from McD for lunch
everyone was craving for the 'Samurai Pork Burger'
and so each of us order the same set

After checking ourselves in the room
everyone started to talk about Samurai Pork
I saw smile on their face and voice saying ' nice lor~~~ '

The pork burger was nice
I mean very very nice! The sauce in the burger is special
the coke was not in paper cup, instead a plastic one
the chili is slightly light orange in color
and it is not spicy at all, I feel that the taste is sweet =.=!
I don't like the fries there, I feel our Penang fries taste better

Finished lunch
have a rest in the room
watching TV show, nothing really suits us
but luckily they have Astro Wah Lai Toi
at least there's something we can understand

Time past very fast
it's time for us to get ready to go out once more
it's dinner time at 5pm !
we make our way back to Lee Garden Hotel this time
we're having sky buffet as our dinner
sounds great huh =D

Sky Buffet is located at the 33rd floor of Lee Garden Hotel
it's my first time to dine in such height
too bad it can't spin around 360 degree like City Bayview
but I still enjoy the view

The food over there don't really have much variety
but still acceptable
because they served great tomyam soup
with lots of seafood inside
and also good sambal
it is so spicy till I feel like I'm gonna die if I stop eating
it's like burning my tongue off and sweats were on my forehead
how I wish I have a Tupperware =.=
so that I can take back some of it
:D

Besides having dinner on a top floor
we also gain the chance to enjoy the view
especially during sunset
where we can see how the sky changed it color
from bright till dark
ever wonder about the price to dine here?
It's worth! Trust Me !!
only 150 baht per person
meaning only about RM16, can you find it in Malaysia?

The sky is dark right now
and our tummy is full of satisfaction
we took our group photo before we left
junior + senior from KDU IT Department

We gotta leave now
we have a 8pm show to catch
" Thai Girls Show "
an illegal show yet popular in Thailand
you have to korek lubang from the driver
only you get to buy the tickets
to kill our curiosity, we give ourselves a try

HAHA~
wondering what's inside?
I bet you won't go for the 2nd time !
We were so nervous when we walked in
we saw 2 tv placed on the left and right each
playing blue films =X

All of us started to get panic
because we dunno what's going to happen next
furthermore we're seating at the FIRST row
and there's also a bed placed at the center of the stage
we are so damn close to the stage

I forgot there's how many performance in overall
but there are some performance that make us LOL
imagine yourself what we see in there, haha~

Anyway, it's a good experience for us
because you never try, you'll never know
but for us, once is more than enough
we do enjoy our night and non-stop flashback
keep laughing on what we saw, it actually give us laughter

Most of us sleep early that night
we're all tired already for not sleeping the night before
so I fell asleep quite quick actually
and I had a peaceful and nice sleep
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment