Friday, September 10, 2010

Dinner with lecturer

10th September 2010

Our lecturer Mr. Loh would want to have a gathering
as everyone is still keep in touch
so we went over to Xuan Xin Steamboat at Tanjung Tokong

I reached there late that night
because I'm following Hong Lin's car
we went Gurney Plaza for a while before the dinner
as he wanted to check out some DSLR model price
and also we wanted to buy some drinks
for tonight's surprise celebration for someone

And so, we reached there about 9pm
where most of them already eaten halfway

I was asked to sit beside Mr. Loh that night
because there's an empty seat beside him and
he insist me to take a picture before I start eating @@
so this is the first picture I took on that very day

Finally I started my dinner, I'm so hungry~
didn't really eat much that night
maybe because of talking non-stop
swallow too much air, maybe ~

Then I begin my photo session with my mates
I'll introduce you one by one

This is Diana
she's like a kid to me
I bet everyone feels so, but I like it :D


This is Wei Xiang
one of my bestie since Diploma
fetches me to class everyday and also everywhere
I'm lucky to have a friend like him :D

This is Kuan
our class representative
loves his humor, he's the one who likes to joke
:D

Beng Hoe
A typical quiet guy
but he is so addicted to facebook games
:S

Po Chean
BM kia~
a friendly person but sometimes emo
scared nia =.=!

Hong Lin
Future businessman
wakes at 5am every morning for family business
but he's a little too superstitious
:X

Yee Thing
came from Raja Uda
and she's a very helpful and polite girl

Krisna
my special friend
who can speak Indonesian, Melayu, English, Mandarin and Hokkien
and she's super independent
:)

Kah Meng
cutest friend ever in my life
he's cute in every way
but he always kena bully by others
:(

Toh
one of my Bangkok friend
he's a funny guy
indeed, he likes to make fool of Kah Meng
@@

Su Min
I found there's a temperament in her
she has a very beautiful and big eyes
and she's into food, food around Penang
:D

Lih Chi
she's a quiet girl
I seldom hear her talk, but she talks a lot with Yee Thing
@@
and what she likes best?
SMILE~

Angelina
she's hardworking, real hardworking girl
I can feel she put lots of effort in her studies
not like me, always so lazy
:(

Kai Yin
Hong Lin's gf
she's one year younger than me
and she's a very sweet girl
:)

Girls - Do Re Mi

We are best friend !

Our first group photo with Mr.Loh
too bad we miss out some of our classmate
such as our another 2 Thai friends "Kattika & Samata"
went back to Thailand already

Next, we continue our party
head over to Mr.Loh home sweet home
our very first time to enter his house

I can say it is a very nice house
very spacious!
because he's living all by himself in this condominium

SURPRISE KRISNA !
IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY !

Bought her a cake and some sparking juice as celebration
hope she's happy with our plan

Found this guy is in a very weird position
a very professional position to shoot something

And he's actually shooting this:
the Giant Lamp
so cute la~~~

And to prove his professionalism
this is a picture took by Kuan at Mr.Loh's home
a night view from the balcony
nice right? I feel it good
(=

Our second group photo with Mr.Loh
the normal take

~ the candid take ~

Time for everyone to leave
we're in the lift way down
SPOT ME !

As for me, I went for another round @@
I was asked to go McD Sunrise
to join my brother and his friends

The boys gang
indeed, I'm the eldest among them and the only girl
:(

Chia Loon
the tall guy and the cook

Jovian
my little brother with a very good voice
and he doesn't read Mandarin but he sings well in Mandarin

Keong
one of my Gay friend, oops~

Alvin
he's cute and polite
he speaks English~

Ben Goh
I use to sing with him and Jovian
when we were young
he sings very well too, he has a very nice voice
but seldom see him nowadays
he's like a legend @@

Went home about 2.30am
feel so tired
and I started to miss him already~

* 2nd day of his trip at Bangkok

No comments:

Post a Comment