Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ipoh With Mates

8th September 2010

A normal weekday
where few of us decided to go Ipoh for Dim Sum
wake early in the morning and depart at 7am

head over Auto City McD to meet up others

Took us quite a long time to reach this place
GPS is such an untrustworthy device to lead us there
and when we saw the place
it is such a relief and FINALLY me made it @@

Foh San Dim Sum
should be one of the famous in Ipoh

Everyone gets so hungry with the long way
food is like everywhere to feed ourselves up
these are some of the food on the table










The food is delicious !
I like the Fried Prawn Dumpling

The KDU mates

Krisna can't stop herself for a moment
=.=!

Then walk around the restaurant
it is quite pack actually
though today is Wednesday

The tea place
where we can fill up the hot water

Wall deco with mini waterfall
then continues taking photos with the people

My meow

My close boy friend =P

My Indonesian friend

After that, we saw that they actually served desserts too
we took few of it to try

The lemon & mango jelly
I love the lemon 1, very sour~~

Mango pudding

Fungus & Longan

Just before we leave
we make ourselves a 'prove of dining' over here
=D

Another photo of KDU people

Then we went over to KELLIES CASTLE
it is a non-fully-build castle
everything is totally empty inside
where the owner past away before it was finished
end up to be a haunted castle

And you know what
the famous Hong Kong talk show
怪谈«The Unbelievable» actually came here before

The 'mystery corridor'
this is the place where the soul of Kellies been seen

A clearer look

And we were here taking picture
cheese~
=)

Next we went up
the highest point of the castle

look at the great view right there
it looks so green and peaceful

More photos of us at the roof top

The future consultants !
wish to be the same as you two =(

Family photo

Me and Diana

Me me me~
would be nicer if the DSLR is equip with a wide lens
but I don't wish to get a camera lens
I wish to have a external hard disc with big storage
where I can keep a lot of pictures inside
hint~ hint~
obvious enough?
maybe it would not work on him
=(

It's time for us to leave the place now
a goodbye picture with the castle

Lunch time !

makan the signature food of Ipoh
the Chicken Rice

and bean sprout

busy makan-ing

Then we went over to Ipoh famous shop biscuit shop " Yee Hup"
to buy some "Heong Piah" back for the elders

And finally our last stop
'The Taiping Zoo'

I'm excited when we reached
this is my 3rd visit to the zoo
but I feel so disappointed after it
wonder why there's no pictures of the animals?
that's the problem

I don't see much animals in this zoo
I wonder where are all the animals?
dead? sleeping? lost?

It is such a shame to have a zoo like this
the water is in green, looks like never been clean for years
what a disgrace when there's a visitor from outside
I'll never come back again!

Time flies~~
it's almost 6pm when we leave the place
but the highway was having bad traffic
because tomorrow is Raya =.=

It's about 8pm when I reach Penang
and I actually have plans at 8pm

Me and my boy booked Redbox at 8pm
now I'm stuck and running out of time
no more rooms for us when we reached the place at 9pm
=(

My boy is flying tomorrow noon
heading to Bangkok for company trip
that's why it should be our night for tonight
he's leaving Penang 5 days!

Anyway, he still bring me to have dinner
went to Kissa Koyotei for dinner
my best place to have Japanese food
^^
Dinner with sweet dessert
green tea ice cream from Haagen Dazs
served in a ice-cream cone cup with a ice-cream cone spoon
it is so lovely~
how I wish I could get one of it
>.< It is such a tiring day
I wake early today and went so many places
but I'm satisfy with it
just that I don't get to go Redbox with my dear
=(

sorry bi, I reached home late~
we go again next time OK?

* have a safe trip, and keep me in mind =P

No comments:

Post a Comment