Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Healthy Girls Night

14th September 2010

My boy reached Penang last night
and he came to see me directly after he went home
to drop his stuff
I guess he must be missing me lots too
~.~
He bought me a handmade bamboo handbag
that's very nice of him
because I don't really expect something from him

Anyway, let's go on with my post
I got a call from Sharon
she wanted to meet up me and Nicole

Is like FINALLY we get to meet this GUY
Her boy came all the way back from UK
just to spend some time with her
and this is my first time to meet him

Nicole pick me up that night
and we make our way to Haagen Dazs at Pulau Tikus

After a long wait, it's like a year I guess
we meet up this lovely couple
Finally~~

This is Me and my babe Nicole

Our dessert - Chocolate Fondue

Girls talks all the night
and the guy will be helping us on the photo shoot

More than 10 years of sisterhood
^^
Photo with Sharon
maintained our 12 years of friendship

Photo with Nicole
maintained 15 years of sisterhood

Just before we went back
1 more photo that contain 3 of us again !
Though the time is short
but we still had a great time

I'm glad to met her boy
he's a very nice and friendly guy
and He loves Her lots
I hope the LOVE will last~

All The Best To You Guys
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment