Monday, September 20, 2010

Night at Winter Warmers

20th September 2010

Received a call from Ming Er in the afternoon
she wanted to meet me up tonight
along with Popo and Firo
with the excuse of discussing Singapore Trip plans

I admit I was so lazy and tired to come out that night
but she keeps begging me and says it is important
so at last I made my mind to join them
after all I also wanted to pass them souvenirs
that I bought for them from Thailand

And so, I met them that night
we went over to Winter Warmers
this place is our all time favorite since we're young

What so important to discuss that night?
it was just crapping around @@
she wanted us to have dinner with her only
that's the only purpose for asking us out

Anyway, spending my time on them is my pleasure
because they were also the love of my life
I love them, I really do
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment