Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tomyam With Eileen

31st August 2010

Should be coming here last night
but Eileen can't make it
I also asked Yumiko to join but she also busy
so we didn't make it here yesterday

Somehow we come here today
with Eileen + Thomas + Kinki
we came over Raja Uda for tomyam porridge

It is Eileen's first try on tomyam porridge
sounds interesting to her
and feel glad she like it too ^^

It rains that night
and the place were full house
we waited at least 30 minutes to get a table
and quickly go pick our choices of food
pick everything that you want it to be in your bowl

And then I saw behind
so many bowls till my turn
we always have to wait every time we come
business is so good huh~

There are more on the other table =.=!
but still consider less compare to my other visit
yet still wait very long
it's almost 1 hour till the food is served
no photo of my tomyam porridge
I'm way too hungry so I ate it without taking it
sorry guys~
tummy is calling me again
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment