Sunday, August 8, 2010

2 for Oliver

8th August 2010

Today I went over to BM once more
with the name of Oliver 2nd Birthday
but his actual birthday falls on 5th August
today is his mom's birthday but she kept it secret

I don't have post about Oliver 1st Birthday in the blog
because the kid celebrated his 1st birthday in Japan
what a cool one !

Back to the topic
this post is about birthday celebration
we were served with Nasi Briyani
and I made some Onigiri rice balls over too

I did not take a lot of photos that day
because it is quite crowded and not convenient
so let's go on some photos during the cake singing session

Birthday cake that shaped like a soccer ball

The birthday peoples

Kiddo is attracted by the light on the candle

Using his full strength to cut the cake
that has a super thick icing skin

His great-grandmother

His grandma

I left the place early today
because I have to meet up Chai Wei for fyp
FYP sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment