Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sakae Teppanyaki + Izakaya

14th August 2010

It's Saturday night once again
this round I spend the night not only with HIM alone

There are also another 2 couple who join us
one of them would be our friend Vincent & Yuan

and the other one is my brother and his girlfriend Xin Le

We went across bridge and head to Auto-City
we came here for dinner at Sakae Teppanyaki

I came this place many times before
but all the while I just came for drinks and dessert
this is my first time to have dinner over here
after a long look on the menu
this is what I end up with and it is quite costly

Unagi Fried Rice

Bean Sprout from Teppanyaki Set

Seafood from Teppanyaki Set

Beef from Teppanyaki Set
this is the best among all dishes!

These are the photos taken while we are waiting for the food

My bro and his friends

Me and my boy

After we finish our dinner at Sakae Teppanyaki
we actually go upstairs where it is to be the Izakaya area
where we can have drinks and dessert there

This is Sakae Izakaya Special
and this is the main reason we came here
there are 6 cups of different Ume

Besides, we ordered ourselves some dessert
this is a combo of Green tea & Black Sesame ice-creams +
Goma & Strawberry cheese cake

This is Green Tea ice cream special
where they have some red beans and jellies underneath

After we finish all the desserts
we continue our photo session over there

+

+

+

+

We were the last to left the shop
the restaurant close at 11pm
but I feel they should extend the time lo
because there is a very nice place to hang out

Conclusion, this is my first time to get along with my bro
I mean together with his girlfriend la~
she's a very nice girl, get along quite well with her =)

I hope everything go well for her and my brother
because they currently having long distance relationship
she's in Maldives currently
I wish them all the best
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment