Friday, August 20, 2010

Clinic Cafe Gurney Plaza

20th August 2010

Kinki and Thomas date me and HIM this night
our plan is to watch movie
but still we have to get our tummy fed before the show
and we decide to try on the newly open Clinic Cafe in Gurney Plaza
this is my first visit on Gurney Plaza's branch
I previously went the one that located in Sunway
which is much more smaller compare to the Gurney branch

Everything in this cafe were almost the same in Sunway
i mean the decorations were same
they also has the surgery lamp as their light source

One thing different is their menus
Sunway branch menu were just a laminated piece
this looks much better compare the 1 in Sunway

while waiting ..

took a picture of my boy

and Thomas camera, with a wild wild stripe

the 'surgery room' a.k.a bar

We waited quite some time for the food
because the place was crowded
and it's like Oooh, Finally the drinks is served

this is our Chocolate ice blended

Clinic Prawn Pasta

and you know what, I don't find and prawn in the pasta
this is what we see from the menu
3 big prawns on it, but I don't even have a small prawn

Wonder it suppose to be like this ?
or they forgotten my prawns?

Doctor and Nurse

it's a snack plate which consist of sausages, ham and fries
I don't feel it nice either

And they have the signature sauce-in-syringe
it's quite common nowadays =P

Something slightly bad happen during the dinner
me and boy reach late that night
so Thomas and Kinki actually reached earlier
and they made their order right before us
however after all my order is ready served
none of their order is on the table
=(

We then ask the waiter why it took so long
and found out that the order they made hasn't pass to the kitchen
it really piss them off
because we're going for movie at 9.40pm
and it's 9.10 at the moment so they promise to do it fast for us

On the other hand, I met my Thai friends on the next table

Kattika and Sam

Toh and Nancy

and a new Thai member, Kah Meng
everyone says he's no more a Malaysian
haha, pity Kah Meng

After I went back to my own table
saw both Thomas and Kinki finished their food
so it's time for us to go now
these taken before we leave the place

My Dear

Thomas and Kinki

Then we rush ourselves right up to the 7th floor for this
I LIKE !
I feel it nice~~
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment