Saturday, August 21, 2010

Short Date on Saturday night

21.8.10

Was planning to have my dinner at Fatty Loh
but when we reach there,
the place is very pack on Saturday night
so HE made his mind to dine in Gurney Plaza

Gurney Plaza~~~
a very familiar and common place for me
but to dine there, it really burst of my head
it is hard to decide where and what we should eat over there
as you know most of the food is pricey

In the end, HE say let's try Manila Place

and I was like, huh..??????
aren't there suppose to be a expensive meal?

HE say just try 1 time and see lo
so we walked in the place and find a place to settle down
and have a look on their menu

After flipping through the menu
found out the price is around RM20++
so I order a main course and HE order the mushroom soup

A short waiting time for the food to serve
photos while waiting



And finally our food is on the table

HIS

HERS

This is what I like most
the mash potato was so yummy
it is so nice and I'm lovin' it deeply !

Conclusion, the portion of the main course is quite small
it doesn't make me feel full at all >.< eater =".=" cafe ="P" onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjOg5AClwwmpwKGRI_q9Eab9UjmPrJZAkPaxLtM58UnshqDlPbRXS4PQeeu72nSEXf-Gg0WeqTedFyd9pmVrciglwZzT9WbvPOHz7l167u0D7Ryk8Dn0K6OlqVBtKec_T3L8OcVAkhZqZN7/s1600/IMG_7292.JPG">I bring my laptop along this round
I have to start my AHCI assignment
which due on coming Tuesday

Spend myself there about 2 hours on the project
then it's time to go home
yes, I had fun today
I enjoy my dinner, and I enjoy my time on project
all I have to thank is HIM
HE's the one who spend time with me
and I'm thankful on his patience gave all these while

Super Thanks To You My Boy
You Know That I Love you
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment