Monday, August 30, 2010

Clinic Cafe again

30th August 2010

Received an information from Eileen few days ago
she's coming back hometown during Merdeka
so we make plan on meeting up
coz this is what we will do when she's in Penang

After discussing, we plan to go Clinic Cafe
Clinic Cafe sounds new and fresh to her
because KL don't have it at this moment

And so this very day come
where I don't wish this day would come so fast
not because I am not willing to meet Eileen
is about final year project !

Don't forget about my fyp peeps~
I'm not done with it yet !
today is my super big day a.k.a presentation day
and I'm super nervous on it

With just a blink of eye
it's my turn to walk in to the lecture hall
take a deep breath and start my presentation
things going quite smoothly for me
till it comes to Q & A section
I don't like Mr.Danny, my second marker
I don't feel like he's helping me at all
he keeps giving out those stupid question
where I think it would be the major drawback for me
=(

45 minutes just past so fast
and I'm done with my presentation of the day
I'm relief but I started to feel worried
I'm worried about the result now
I'm afraid Mr. Danny's stupid question will pull me down
Dr. Ian seems to agree what Danny says
arhhh.. I hope Mr. Shai can pull me a hand

Let's put that a side
I try not to think about it anymore
now continue with my day

After presentation, I went home and change
it's time for me to meet up Eileen
I promise will pick her up at Prangin Mall
of course I'm not the one who do the driving
forgot to mention that my boy take leave today
hehe ~ so he can accompany me
and he waited me in the college while I'm presenting
^^

Finally three of us reached Gurney plaza
and once again I step into this cafe

The surgery lights were off in the afternoon
and here's also a shot on the syringe setting
where it is prepared to be serve later on

We didn't order heavy food
because I don't really like the food there
we're just having high tea
so we ordered something light to make the day
below is the kaya and butter toast bread
the cheapest among all food

Then we go on with hot lemon tea
also comes with a syringe of honey

We spend the time like what we usually do
sembang non-stop !
keep ourselves updated on what's happening on earth
and the time passes so fast

I wanted to bring her for dinner too
but she say she has date with her friends already
so we change it to tomorrow

Photo took before we say goodbye


My camera man of the day

After sending off Eileen to her friend
I went up to the 7th floor to have a look
Redbox moves up few days ago
just wondering and kaypo on their new location

Surprisingly I saw this guy over there
Jovian Pong the redbox kaki
didn't expect that he could be so fast
beh hu beh hu wanna sing already
=.=!

In the end, I booked a room on 8th Sept too
just me and HIM
I mean my man, not Jovian ok~~
can't wait to visit them too ^^

I end my day like this
I feel so tired actually
because I didn't really sleep well last night
due to the slides preparation
last minutes work
@@

- the end -

No comments:

Post a Comment