Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Mummy's Birthday 2010

17th August 2010

Celebrated my mum's birthday today
so me and my brother went over to Ritz bakery
to buy her a birthday cake for tonight's celebration

The dinner take place at Pantai Bersih
Ah Chong Seafood Restaurant (阿仲海边海鲜)
purpose of coming here is to have seafood
but it don't really make us satisfy on this dinner

Mum and bro actually come for fresh oyster
but they don't have it
I came with intention of having octopus
they don't have it either
then we say why not we go for the clam
what we used to call 'HAM'
they also don't serve this dish

It really ruin our mood on having seafood
I guess we dine in the wrong place
but this restaurant used to be a famous place, aren't?
So end up we order these dishes:

Assam Prawns

Fried Sotong

Signature Tofu

Sambal Petai

Steam Baby Stingray

Comments on the food:

- I don't feel it worth for us to come over so far to dine here
- It taste normal, nothing really special here

After we went home
we took out the cake we bought in the afternoon
I forgot the name of the cake
but anyway, cakes from Ritz were always best

Candle lights on the cake

Here's the final photo of the day
this is my mum and my pet, Truss
isn't Truss look happy on this picture too?

Both dad and mum claims that the cake is good
and we manage to finish the whole thing
like for the first time i guess
but too bad for Truss, he don't get to it
dog owners please take note :-
dogs can't take chocolate, it leads death
so sorry I forgot about him while choosing the cake
I'll remember it next round
^^

2 comments:

  1. Truss looks happy! =D so Q..long time no see him d..he still scare the stairs at your house? haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya, all the while still like a chicken.

    ReplyDelete