Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sin Ee's farewell

28th August 2010

Sin Ee is leaving Penang soon
she resigned from Fila and moving back to Johor
her staff wanted to give her a farewell party at Xuan Xin
and I was invited along

Get myself prepared and was waiting Ming Er to come
she finish work at 9.30pm and she came late

Reach there almost 10.30pm
and most of them already finish eating
below is a picture of Sin Ee
she looks so happy here
the Fila staffs make her a memory album
a handmade album about everyone

This is all her staff
as you can see they have good relationship
everyone of them like her a lot
for your information, she's the manager of Fila

Fila is always the greatest place for me
the place that gives me the best memory I've ever had
I met the best people in my life
and they are my best pals from Fila
lack of Lisa in this photo

I've never regretted to be with them
I love them like they love me
I'm the youngest among them
I never thought that I'll be that close with them

From the bottom of my heart
I appreciate this friendship a lot
I'll never forget anyone of you

Friendship Forever !!




No comments:

Post a Comment