Saturday, August 7, 2010

Pizza for Dinner

7th August 2010

Saturday night always tend to be away from home
for this time I make myself to Queensbay Mall
and I take my dinner at Pizza Hut

I can't actually remember when was the last time I came
is not that I haven't eat pizza for a long time
I take Pizza Hut often but most of it is home delivery

As for today, I decided to dine in
and I found out the place is full house
wondering why is there so many people
then I saw most of them were Malays
could be that's the time they Buka Puasa I guess
or because today is a weekend?

It is very rare for me to have dinner at Pizza Hut
for your information, I'm not the one who suggested
Ming Er is the one who suggested to dine here
because I'm having dinner with her and Sin Ee

The main point of this post is that
the service of this particular branch were not that good
I dunno it is because of the crowd
or they usually work like this

It takes us a very long wait to get the order
there's no one there to take our order
end up we have to walk to the counter to placed our order

Then it goes another long wait again
for waiting the pizzas to be served
and I found it so unfair where they serve others first
especially the Malays, so not fair at all

45 minutes later... the pizzas were finally here
this is the longest time I've ever waited for a pizza
it took more time than the one delivered to my home
and you know what happen next

Our drinks were the last to show up
Aren't drinks always the first thing to be served on the table?
do you feel the service is extremely bad?
how can we come back for more next time?
I don't feel that they are lack of staff
just don't know how the way they work

Anyway, we faster finish our food and get our ass of there
after that me and HIM went for a movie
"THE SORCERER'S APPRENTICE"

I actually love the movie
and I'm giving high rates for this
guys out there who haven't watch it
please find some ways to get it watched
I bet you will like it too
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment