Sunday, October 31, 2010

Nandos !

** 31st October 2010 **

Having Nandos as our dinner
this place means a lot to both of us
because this is the place we dine on our first date
I mean before we turn ourselves into couple

But the one we went for the first time is in Gurney Plaza
the one before Gurney Plaza set up New Wing
it is like 3 years ago =.=!

As for today, we went to the Queensbay branch
but it is still meaningful to us
we both Nandos !
I like the way they marinate and grill
it makes the chicken smells good !
but I feel the portion is too small for me
@@

- Partner of the day -
A Nandos lover
the one who dines with me for all these years

Look at the plate
the chicken is so small while the chips are like mountain
I always can't get to finish it
=(

One more thing great about Nandos
The Chili Sauce !
where you get to choose your preferred hot stages
and it feels nice to burn your tongue on it
@@

No comments:

Post a Comment