Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween



** 30th October 2010 **

It's Halloween Night!
and I'm invited by Oliver's mom
to join the kids with their Halloween Party

It is a private party but I don't get a nice picture of them
because they were like running around the place
and when i move forward to ask for picture
they feel so shy and run away from me @@

I guess maybe I'm a stranger to them
furthermore we were taught never talk to strangers
since we were young isn't it?
so just forgive the little ones

As I reach the place
saw the house is dark and with candles lighted
I also noticed the decoration they made
I can say the teachers are really putting effort

Scary and creepy faces around
as you can see and there is also the main character of Halloween
Mr. Pumpkin Head

Besides the decoration on the house
the teachers also do some designing on the table
As you can see there is a lot of vampires
surrounding the church and horror color cupcake
also candle lights were everywhere on the table

Luckily I got a snap on the prettiest kid
she's beautiful, I mean for real
I can say she has the cutest face among all
and her costume were the best that night
she's a witch with a orange basket
where she puts all her candies inside

Add on, I can see pumpkins everywhere
the teachers there really show us their effort!

More exciting decorations around the house
I saw tombstone !! It is so real !
isn't that cool?

Tiny creatures or ghost also can be seen
but it doesn't feel creepy to any of the kids at all
@@

Back to Olie~
so sad that he doesn't want to put his costume on =(
his mom prepare him a Pirate costume
but he just don't want to put it on
too bad I don't have the chance to see it

Just before we leave the place
our couple photo

Next, both of us went to Starbucks at E-Gate
had my cup of coffee and his citrus juice

yummy~
hot coffee suits me best when there's rain outside
so it could warm me up =D

HE and HIS cold citrus juice
not that bad actually
but I'm not in the mood for cold drinks that night
=P

Oh Ya, I wanna show off the 'Vampire'
get it there just now at the dining table
I just felt that the teachers are so creative
how can they change a lollipop in to a VAMPIRE =.="
they are so mind blowing, COOL~

After finishing up the drinks
we ended our Halloween Night happily
it was the coolest Halloween party I've been so far
some more it's a kids party
much more fun than the adults party
I wish I could have more chances to attend party like this
it really rocks my day
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment