Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ms.D birthday

13th October 2010

Oh, I would like to start this post with a MEOW~
it's my lovely kitten, Diana Ngoh's birthday !

Her birthday was plan 2 month before the day arrived
thanks to Kevin for being such nervous for this day to come
but at least he really tried hard to think something out
as he wanted to give her a big surprise
though I dunno did he make a success at last
=.='

So when the day comes, I was ordered to get her some balloons
she's like a small kid who loves to have balloons on birthdays
and there's the mini decoration on the table

And yeah, we went Golden Steamboat to celebrate that night
because it's easier to have steamboat in such occasion
especially with buffet style
cheap and good ma~

Finally here she comes,
she wear pretty pretty thought going for fine dining dinner
@@
too bad that she actually have to BBQ here
I wonder did she feel disappointed that night

that's me and my girl =)

Cakes! She loves cakes~
I know she's excited about cakes~
Birthday song session with her pretty cake

Here's also another 2 guy which is also October babies
that's why we have so many cakes that night

Picture with her friends!
I ASSUME she loves all of us
~.~'

Though it is a short night
but we enjoy our time to be together
especially on such special occasion~

You know I love you much right, D?
Happy Birthday once more, Meow!

No comments:

Post a Comment