Saturday, October 16, 2010

Q-dees Annual Concert 2010

16th October 2010

I went to HIS niece graduation concert
she's turning 7 next year
and it's time for her to move forward to the next level

After the mini graduation ceremony
the kids also did some performance that night
En Chyi is doing great, she dance very well
she perform Indian dance and she's the best among them!

Next would be her brother, En Jay
he's so cute while doing the dance
because he is so shy standing on the stage

After all the performance were done
all kids were call up to the stage
singing their school theme songs to make the ending

After that is photo taking with the 2 kiddo
The Tan family
finally you can see 5 of them in the photo
because there were only 4 of them last year
baby Dove is still in her mummy's tummy
^^

Then it's OUR turn taking photo with the 2 star

At last is me & them!
they look so tired and thirsty after the concert
but En Chyi is kinda enjoy her night
=)

The 2 kiddo is growing fast
I remember when i first saw them
there were just 3 & 4
time really flies like rocket
meaning I'm getting OLDER, shit!

Anyway, I wish all the best to En Chyi in her primary
I know she can do it good, and do it best!
she's always the smartest girl I've ever known
♥♥♥

2 comments: