Saturday, October 2, 2010

At Sticks

2nd October 2010
It's a very boring Saturday with no entertainment
and most of my friends have their own functions
but still I'm lucky enough to contact someone to join me
I have Ming Er, Popo and Firo
they are so kind to join me & my boy that night
Squeezing hard to think where should we go
and finally we decided to go for Sticks
because it is convinience for them to go over after work
Topic of the day in all about our Singapore Trip
we are going to Singapore on November
yuhoo!!!!
but HE is not going with me
because HE's out of leave already
=(
Although it's just a short gathering
but happy still because I have them with me
glad that they willing to spend the weekend with me
I'm also lucky enough to have them
they were always mine~
my bestest friend in my life
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment