Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Deepavali


** 5th November 2010 **

I was invited by my relative on that day
with a very sudden call
so my dad and I join them for lunch

Place Of India at Tanjung Bungah
my first visit and I fell in love with this place

Steel drinking cup
which they use to pour plain drinking water
and I feel that Indians like to use metal containers
quite interesting culture =D

Oh, Tandoori Drumstick
yum~ yum~

Also add on with garlic naan
best to eat together

Besides, we also try their coffee
in a special way of serving it
but the taste is not so good
=(

Finally, our group photo of the day

My very first time dining Indian cuisine with family
it's a nice experience for me
I like it much, the food is so nice
especially those fried vege, they don't feel like a vege
but all the food are quite expensive
@@

No comments:

Post a Comment