Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Weekday dine in KOI


** 27th October 2010 **

An ordinary weekday
I dunno why HE brought me to Gurney Plaza
we went dinner together
at a newly open restaurant

serves Japanese Cuisine
at first we were so worry about the pricing
but after flipping through the menu
the price is still acceptable for us
so we decided to give it a try

The environment there is nice and cozy
not much customer that night
maybe it's because of weekday i guess

While browsing through the menu
we really can't decide which to order
because it has big variety of choice for you to pick
sushi, temaki, teppanyaki, udon, tempura
everything seems so tempting to me

At last we decide to order 2 plates of sushi
though is like only 8 pieces for each plate
but don't look down on them
they actually could filled up my hungry stomach

As for our bills,
it's about RM50+ including drinks and taxes
what do you think? still acceptable?
I feel is OK la~
Japanese food ma~
at least it taste much better than Sushi King
but I still prefer Sakae Sushi all the time

Most important is HIS sincerity
HE's the one suggested to bring me dine here
I'm so happy with HIS performance
HE's getting better nowadays
and I'm getting so in with HIM

No comments:

Post a Comment