Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday lunch at Queensbay

24th October 2010

It's SUNday
and I'm craving for ramen as lunch
but I do not have much choices to get it in Penang
so the BOY brought me to Queensbay Mall
dine in a place call Nippon Yataimura
It's my 2nd visit dining here
the previous visit is like more than a year ago
and this is my first time to try on their ramen
I've forgotten the name
but it consist of pork slice with Shoyu and Mayo
and the taste.... a little not my type
I DON'T LIKE IT!
I miss the one by Ajisen Ramen
I'm so in love with their Ton Toro Ramen
I miss the taste of the soup so damn much
but too bad it is no more available in Penang
There used to be a branch at Gurney Plaza
before the opening of the new wing
how I wish I can taste it again =(
and so I had my lunch unhappily
but still filled me up
After lunch I went over to Quicksilver
to visit one of my friend who is working there
and he pass ma a invitation card by Quicksilver
It's the Family and Friends Annual Sale
50% STOREWIDE for ROXY & QUICKSILVER
Great! I get to shop again with half the price!
It's always the best-est thing ever to have friends
who work in a retails shop like this
because I tend to get more discount from them
that's why I love all of my friends who work in the retail line
hahaha! I'm so lucky to have them =)

No comments:

Post a Comment