Tuesday, November 9, 2010

4 Days 3 Nights Trip: Day 4: Singapore/Johor - Chinatown, Orchard, Bugis, JB

** 9th November 2010 **

Early wake once more for the last day
check out from the hotel in the morning
and kept our bags with the hotel
then we make our way to

Chinatown is like very common to me
nothing really seems attractive there
maybe because I'm a Malaysian
I'm used to the culture and buildings
but it may be awesome to those foreigners
because I saw many of them keep on take picture
so I act like I'm one of it too ^^

Looks like China?
yeah i guess? cause everything is in red
Chinese culture ma~~

It rains in sudden
and nothing much to see in the morning
maybe it would be more happening in the evening
so we make our move to the next station

Head back to Ion Orchard
because I need to get some stuff from Muji
planned to get it last night at Marina Sands
but I make a big mistake
I should go to Marina Square instead of Marina Sands
so I have to get back to Orchard
@@

The first thing we reach there is to eat
we would not want to waste anymore time
because it is our last day in Singapore
so just take our lunch at the food court

I had Beef Rice as my lunch
5 SGD per set, acceptable~
about the taste, I still prefer the one in Penang
=P

While they are shopping at Uniqlo....

I've visited Muji outlet
but the things I'm looking for is out of stock
but they are helpful to check for me
that there are few available at Paragon

So, 5 of us went to Paragon
one of the classy shopping centre in Singapore
to collect the goods in Muji

Saw this big x tall x black Christmas Tree
on the street while we're heading to Paragon

Singapore is preparing for Christmas
but too bad I can't see much on the decoration
because it's early November
things haven't ready to welcome Christmas

After we're done with Paragon
back to Ion Orchard and take train to Bugis Junction
we came here for only 1 reason
just for the dessert buffet at Let's Sweets

This dessert buffet cost about 15 SGD per head
and it only last for 60 minutes
I don't really feel worth for this
because I'm not good in dessert eating
cakes, jellies and mousse ...
they are way too lovely but they are sweet !
but my friends do enjoy it much
=)

60 minutes passed just a blink of eye
not much time left for us
but I still miss out 1 more item to buy
I need to buy a birthday present for my brother
it's his 21st birthday, I need something real good
so I went BHG Bugis to get him his pressie
^^

After we're done for everything
it's time for us to get our bags at the hotel
a long long way to walk
but I did not walk this round
I waited at the Kallang Station
then 3 of the guys walked back to get it

While waiting, I get myself a Old Chang Kee curry puff
a friend of mine told me is a must try
i got it 1.50 SGD per piece, meaning is RM3+
to me, the taste is almost the same like in Penang
but just that there's an egg added inside
and there's something new for the skin
it's thin & not that crispy hard like the 1 in Penang
anyway, it's nice to try out something new

From Kallang, we took few minutes walk to the bus terminal
and by bus, it takes us about 30 minutes to reach JB

From Jb to airport took us about 60 minutes
once reached airport, we look for place to dine
Senai airport is huge & pretty
but too bad it's still new
there are not much choices for us to choose
so we chooses Marry Brown as dinner

After dinner, 30 minutes wait for the flight to arrive
time pass very slow while waiting
maybe we're just too tired

Luckily the flight came in time
and we reach Penang safely without delay

Things I bought during the trip
not much spending on personal items

Muji Skin Care

Muji Marshmallow

Arnold Palmer Baby Tee

Souvenirs From USS

And lastly,
Braun Buffel Wallet for the brother

It's an amazing trip that I've experienced~
Singapore is great, I'll come for more !


No comments:

Post a Comment