Friday, November 26, 2010

Grandpa Birthday Gathering

** 26th November 2010 **

Celebrating my grandpa's 78 birthday today
at Yuan Izakaya restaurant
it is a simple gathering with all the family members
and all we do it just to eat non-stop

It's mainly on grill BBQ style
while they also have a pot for steamboat at the side of the pit

Their style of business is similar to TAO
it's a buffet style dining with head counts
and we were also to be given a menu book
for you to order on the dishes you want
then they will serve the raw foods to you

Raw food serves while you make order has both pros and cons
for pros, the food maybe fresh and not wasted
as some people tend to take a lot and can't finish
for cons, there's a long time to wait
as they are serving for every table
so it took more time for the food to come

What I can say about this dining place?
I can say.... not worth to dine @@
but you still should give at least 1 try too la~
different people have different point of view

To me, I feel it is quite expensive,
and it took me a lot time to wait for the food
so, I just went there once
haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment