Saturday, November 13, 2010

Daddy's celebration

** 13th November 2010 **

My family went to Hai Boey at Teluk Kumbar
for dinner as a celebration on Daddy's birthday
I shall start the post with some mouth watering food

Baby Octopus!
my favorite dish while having seafood

Seasonal long beans

Fried noodle

Steam prawns

Grill crabs

Spicy sea shells

After we're done with the dinner
it's time for us to have some luxury desserts
Haagen Dazs at Bellisa Row Pulau Tikus

Daddy just want to have a simple double scoop
and the other 3 of us will be sharing

Flower Blossom & Waffle Wonder

Photo of the day
our family portrait

The parents

The mother & daughter

The mother & son

The father & children

He's one year older
more & more silver hair to be seen
=(
I wanted him to be happy always!
and I would always wanted him to know
"I You Daddy "

No comments:

Post a Comment