Friday, November 12, 2010

Kuan's Big Day

** 12th November 2010 **

Me and my boy was invited for a dinner
and the venue for this special dinner
is at Harvest In Cafe

Reasons why we have to dine here?
Because it is our buddy's birthday !
He's our boss, our leader of all time
Smith Kuan

What you have to order while you're here?
Of course you have to pick their dinner set
that's what people come for

Mushroom soup comes along with the set
and you get to pick your own main course
my boy chooses chicken that day

And for me? I go for Mushroom Steak ^^
because HE says HE's gonna pay for me
=D

But things always happen unexpectedly
Queenie - my boss girlfriend
end up paying the bills for us
@@
I felt so guilty about that
because mine is the most expensive of all
if I ever knew that she is the one paying
I won't be having Steak that night
=(

Here's all the invited guest
we were all happy friends that night
but things seems to be different right now
life is unpredictable !
=(

The girls that attended the party

And also the guys that came along

After the dinner, I went for my 2nd round
Winter Warmers at Gurney Plaza
I went for my favorite Rose Milk Tea

Also to meet up one of my favorite girl
just to chill and chat around

Next, I went for the 3rd round
back with the first group of people
and we went to Heavens Karaoke
located at Komtar Walk Penang

It's my first time here
and I don't like the environment here
it's a little complicated over here
not my type of singing environment

But anyway, we enjoy the night
singing along together is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment