Saturday, November 6, 2010

4 Days 3 Nights Trip: Day 1: Johor-Kluang

** 6th November 2010 **

Wake at 4.30am in the Saturday morning
and Ming Er will be picking me up at 5.30am
because we have to catch the 6am flight to Johor

Check-in at the counter in time
and it is not a long time for us to wait to get us on board

Our plane
you can still see the sky is dark
it's early in the morning !
I feel so sleepy ~~

Took this when I was high above the sky
the very first photo I've taken in such high level
and the sky is so beautiful
as the sun started to rise =)

Finally I reached the Johor Airport safely
it is just an hour flight
Senai International Airport is huge!
and cold @@
because there is not much people who stops here

Sin Ee is the one who pick us up that day
but Ming Er is our driver of the day
First of all, we have to get ourselves fed
we were brought to A.K. Eating House to have our breakfast
they serve some sort of Koey Toew T'hng
still acceptable to me

Next we went to City Square
I guess it should be the most popular mall in Johor
what I can describe about this mall
hmm... I feel like Mega Mall Penang @@
or Bukit Jambul Complex ~.~
City Square could be describe the most happening place in JB

Because Popo does not want to stay 1 day at Johor
so he decided to go Singapore on that day
For your information,
the JB Immigration Check Point is just opposite the mall
so what he need to do is just walk over the bridge
and he can get himself a bus to Singapore

After we left City Square
they brought me to a place call Organic Park
where they serve and sell organic foods
also I catch an eye on this giant pumpkin
I dunno how heavy was it
??

They also introduce me to try on this
an organic Passion Fruit Ice Stick
quite nice~ and very sour~

Besides serving and selling Organic Food
they also sell some miniature plant
such a green and peaceful place they have

Next stop, it's lunch time ~
we went to Tangkak Beef that serves Beef Noodle/Rice
introduce by Ming Er

And so I tried on their Beef Rice
the taste is totally different with the one in Penang
you can actually see it through the soup
the color of their soup is a bit black in color
like the one in Bak Kut Teh
As for Penang, our soup color is like Brown/Grey in color
I still prefer the one in Penang =P

We also tried on the Pao below
it is famous in Johor
also introduced by Ming Er
seems like she's more familiar than Sin Ee =.='
because she visits Johor often

Lastly, after 2 hours drive from airport
we reached Sin Ee's house
fyi, we're staying her place for 1 night
and I'm surprised when I reach the place

While she brought us to the room
the one that I'm gonna sleep with Firo tonight
the room amazed me while I walked in

What I like about this room is the giant cupboard
I wish to own one of this giant closet you know
it surely fits all my outfits and there still be space for more
it's higher than the door beside it
I WANT !

Behind the door
there's the bathroom
I like this much too!
feel's like I'm living in a hotel
hehe ^^

Here's the stairway
as I walk through it
there's many more to keep me amazed

The living rooms
there were 2 living rooms for the whole house

Also 2 sets of dining tables
one with the round
and another with a rectangular

A spacious kitchen to cook
and also a PRIVATE KTV ROOM !!

What do you think?
I'm actually living in a BUNGALOW !
WOW ! For the first time !

OK, let's leave the house a side
let me continue with my day
after setting everything nicely
3 of us started with the KTV room
guess who's the most excited 1? It's Firo~
because she loves to sing !

And we actually keep ourselves there for more than 4 hours
but in between, we take turns to take a nap
for example A is napping another BC sing
when A wakes, B do the napping, AC sing
when B wakes, C do the napping, AB sing
we are so systematic, hahaha !

Until when it comes to dinner time
then only we stop and went for dinner
Sin Ee's parents were passion and friendly
I really do mean it, they treat us like their own child

Now, let me conclude this day
after dinner is done we went back to get some rest
because we still have to depart early tomorrow
and also it's been a whole great day for us
it's tiring but still I enjoy the fun =)

It's my first visit to Johor
and what I feel there is ...
it's a little boring for me if I lived there
there would be nothing if you're staying away from town
I don't think I can stay places like that,
but it's OK for me if it's a trip =D
and 1 more thing that is nice
the food there were interesting
I like the food for dinner
simple and nice
I would go for more if I had the chance
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment