Sunday, July 4, 2010

En Jay's 5th Birthday

4th July 2010

Today is a very big occasion to all Americans
because today they celebrates their Independence Day

As for me, I'm not celebrating Independence Day
I'm celebrating a child's birthday
this little boy is my boy's nephew
he is celebrating his 5th birthday today

We had lunch today with his family
and few of his parents close friends at La Mei Zi

La Mei Zi has 2 branches in Penang
1st is located at Nagore Road, which i go more often
2nd is at Crystal Point, which is my first visit

This is a steamboat restaurant
I like the soup very much and it has a variety of choices
but the price is quite expensive
I'll show you part of the food ingredients



It is so delicious to enjoy steamboat, I'm in love with steamboat
and I'll never forget the experience of having steamboat
at Cameron Highland with my college mates

After we filled up ourselves, we hang around while waiting others









Finally, the moment he waited for has come
is time for the birthday boy to cut his cake

It's BEN 10 !
his favorite cartoon character ~

A family photo before he blows off the candle
and did you notice there's a baby too
that's the new member of the family

After the birthday song, he cuts his cake happily

The next thing he do is OPEN PRESENT!
it is the moment that all kids love about birthdays

Last but not least
a photo of me and my boy
he's the one who bring me joy

No comments:

Post a Comment