Friday, July 9, 2010

Twilight zone

9th July 2010

Friday night
As for my request, my boy brought me to Gurney Plaza
we take our dinner in a newly open restaurant
located at the basement floor, next to 600CC
called Xuan Xin Ramen Kitchen

the wet tissue which actually charge on your bills
but you can return them, they will deduct off the charges
and part of the wall design inside the restaurant

I tried to dine here once during weekends
but it was full house all the time
till today i finally pay them a visit

Food of the day - Sze Chuan Spicy Ramen
the taste OK OK only lo
not much ingredient in it
all I can eat is the ramen noodle only

Drinks of the day - Roselle
is a type of dried rose
like what we bought in Cameron Highland
nothing special on the taste, just normal syrup drink





After we're done with food
it is time for us both to enter the Twilight zone
we are going for Eclipse !!

I feel so excited that I got to watch both actor in the movie
Edward the blood sucker and Jacob the giant dog
they were so HOT!

As for now, I can't wait to see the last episode
Breaking Dawn

Where Bella finally have the chance to turn herself
to join the Cullens' and give birth a baby girl

Oh No!
It is like so interesting to me
I just can't help myself falling in love to this movie
but what I can do now is just wait
and I'm not gonna miss it !

They had great love story
I bet most of the couples out there would die to have it
and I would like to take this opportunity to greet
all of you love birds out there
enjoy and appreciate the moment
you have with your partner
love one another always
kiss him or her whenever you meet him
like what Edward and Bella did in the movie

To those who haven't watch it
you can give it a try
it may be dull and boring to you
but try to look on the romance they have
it should be appreciated
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment