Sunday, July 18, 2010

En Chyi Music Graduation Concert

18th July 2010

Today my boy's niece is having her music graduation
at Berjaya Hotel Penang
so before we went over the hotel
we go for our lunch at Sam Hui inside Midland 1-Stop
it's been very very long ago when I last came here
I used to come here often last year

Today I have the chance to visit them once more
they had change their menu to more variety of food
these are our food of the day

.

.

After we finish all the food
we just walk over next door where the hotel is just only beside
we get to see this when we reach the hotel

It leads us to the ballroom
where the graduation concert take place
once we enter the ballroom
the first thing we do is to look for the princess

She's our main character of the day
something caught our eyes when we're looking for her
weird costumes
|

horse? or lion?

tree~ with lady bug on leaves~

While waiting for the concert to start
we had fun with our DSLR and took some photos

Princess and Mummy

Sam & Princess

Sam and small boy

Me and my boy
(taken by the small boy)

Finally the concert start after a long wait
this is the princess performance
she's the one sitting 1st place on the center organ
let's enjoy the music presented



Next performance
The marching horse is on stage

There were not many performance today
so after all the kids perform
there goes the graduation ceremony

She's ready with her gown and prepare to collect her certificate

can you spot her?
she the 1st one from the left

Here she is with her certificate + souvenir

Before the concert end
all the kids were up on stage once again
they sing a song to conclude the concert
the concert only take place about 1 and half hour

Last but not least, before we leave
The family portrait

I have some comments to add on:
when the princess is on stage performing
or to received her graduation certificate
I actually noticed her parents expression
I saw smile and happiness
I can feel her parents were proud of her
I think this would appear on every parents

Now I can actually feel what my dad used to felt for me
when I was young and little
how I wish I can travel back the time
childhood is the best moment we should cherish
although some may not have a good one

Anyway, I wish everyone of you a very good day
=)

2 comments:

  1. and you know what, she's really intelligent.
    she's a super fast learner.

    ReplyDelete