Monday, July 19, 2010

Asahi Japan

19th July 2010

I went grocery shopping with my brother that night
in sudden we walk by the liquor section
and we found this, Asahi Beer

It's a beer from Japan
I guess most of you should seen it before
just that there are not many of you try it before

We saw stall selling this beer during Bon Odori
and they are selling for RM12 per can
so, to get rid of our curiosity towards the taste
we actually bought 1 home
and it cost us RM9 per can

We keep it in the refrigerator when we reach home
then we get it out when it's cold for us

About the taste of this beer
I feel it not that gassy compare to the Tiger
but I can say it is still a beer, all beer almost taste the same
just the gas & dryness contain inside that make the changes

My cousin told me that Sapporo would taste better
I think I'll get 1 someday
haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment