Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Day I Change Myself

10th July 2010

Today is a public holiday for Penang
so my boy don't have to go work
and he brought me to Bukit Mertajam for the famous Yam Rice

After that i went for a hair cut at BM town
a hair studio of my friend called Big Head
just next to Jit Sin Private School

In progress......
and you actually can see how short it was
it is like half of my hair were gone

1 hour later, I'm done
wanted to see how I turn into?
some patience please~

My boy then brought me to Queensbay Mall for some ice

Fruit Ice from Queens Market on the 3rd floor
I can say it is cheap and good
and it taste real good!
I always see long queues on that stall


And now it's time for me to show myself

Ignore the pale face of mine
what do you think about the hair?

How do I feel about my new hair cut?
to be frank, I don't feel regret on cutting it
what i feel at first glance is I'm not used to it
I don't have short hair anymore since form 5

In fact, I feel I look younger with this style
people who don't know me actually thought I'm only 17
hahaha~~~

Anyway, it is still acceptable
I feel more easier on taking care of my hair right now
and there's no more heavy weight on my head

No comments:

Post a Comment