Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Date With Darlings

14th July 2010

It happens on Wednesday afternoon
where SHE invites me for karaoke session

It is my first time going out with HER
I mean only the 2 of us
because we normally went out with the boys
but for this time, there's only US

SHE came over and pick me up at 4.30pm
as WE book the room at 5pm
I feel so excited to go Redbox with HER
I hope SHE felt that way too


US



WE sing from 5pm till 8pm
and WE actually can sing for longer time one
but my grandpa suddenly called me
ask me join dinner with him
because he's having dinner with Irene

Irene is one of my aunt who lives in the States
and she'll be leaving tomorrow morning
so I can't miss the chance to meet her up this time
because I haven't meet her at all when she's in Penang
for the past 6 weeks

So Yumiko darling drop me to Harvest In Cafe
and I get to join my family for dinner
that's very sweet of HER

My dinner at Harvest In Cafe

Main course

Dessert

Then took photo with Aunt Irene





What a great and happy day I have today
I appreciate moments with love ones
not only my family members, i love my friends too!

I do really love HER and take her as 1 of my babe
I love chatting and sharing stuff with HER too
but sometimes I'm afraid of HER
I'm afraid that SHE'll thinks that I'm annoying
or maybe I'm not HER type of friend?

I don't know about it
maybe I think too much?
because sometimes SHE tends to be cold to me
maybe SHE's real bubsy?
and sometimes SHE's good to me
because SHE's no more busy?

The matter really cross my mind
maybe I took it too serious over this friendship?
I wonder how should I take this problem
maybe I shouldn't think about this anymore
just take it light and easy
because everyone should know about girls' friendship

Girls sometimes tend to be hard to get along one another
may be some sort of jealousy in between?
or sometimes misunderstanding happens?
or sometimes friendship may just broke off
just because of knowing each other too well

Anyhow, I'll try not to let anything happen to this friendship
NOT ONLY THIS
I MEAN EVERY SINGLE FRIENDSHIP
that I'm tied with it
I'M NOT LETTING MY HANDS OFF!

DO YOU GET ME ?
I MEAN ALL OF YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment