Monday, October 19, 2009

Cameron Highland Trip

** 14th September 2009 **

Wake early in the morning at 6.30am to get myself prepared
Thomas and Wei Xiang come over pick me at 7.30am
then we headed to dear's home to fetch him and meet up the others
at Pekaka to have some Dim Sum as breakfast together

We make our move at 8.30am
our 1st stop is at Mega Mall Butterworth to pick up PC to join us

2 drivers of the day Kuan + Thomas

9.50am
we stop by at a rest station for some fresh air

Then we continue our journey
reached Cameron about 12pm and meet up the owner
to get our keys for the apartment we're going to stay

1pm
we start to prepare the soup for tonight's steamboat dinner
while the 3 guys sitting there doing nothing

2pm
we leave the apartment
went to Rose Valley

I can say that it is a nice place to visit
they have variants of plants over there
and also a lot different colors of roses, some are rare ones
such as green, blue, black and purple
what I love most is the white color roses

so pretty~~
Then another group photo when we reach the top valley

After that we went to the market to get some fresh vegetable
for tonight's steamboat dinner

4.50pm
then we continue to Strawberry Farm
It is the 1st time I get to pluck the strawberries
with my own hands and I enjoy the moment

the strawberries are so fresh
while we were plucking, sure will curi makan inside also 1 ma
I saw a lot of ugly mutant strawberries that look like this

so scary, totally out of shape
besides strawberries there are also some organic vegetables

Feel the green? It looks so fresh to me
but I guess it is not for sale, dunno ^^

5.45pm
We head back to our apartment to have a nap
cause everyone seems to be very tired

8.00pm
After that start getting prepare with our steamboat dinner
feels so great to have steamboat at such weather
add on with Krisna's hometown sambal, Oooo~
it really flame all of us up, and Thomas is sweating
1st time saw someone sweating in such cold weather

I miss the moment so much la~~
I'm craving for more steamboat !!

1.00am
Bedtime


** 15th September 2009 **

7.30am
Get up early in the morning
because they say don want waste time ma~
everyone get prepared and we leave the house about 9am
went over to Brinchang to hand over the keys
and also to have some breakfast over there

10.15am
Make our move to the famous BOH Tea Centre
the view of the tea leaves all over the mountain
while we heading up to the top

so nice isn't it? feel like coming? haha~
Took a group photo along the tea farm behind us

then all of us go to the souvenir shop to get some tea bags
I bought a box of Lychee Rose Tea, smells good ~

After this more and more photos taken
through out the whole BOH Tea Centre




then we leave this tea farm happily and went to the market

I bought 3 packs of fresh strawberries, 3 packs of dried strawberries,
1 pack of dried roses, 3 pack of baby tomatoes and a lot of corns
Last but no least, babe bought me ROSES~~

We left Cameron Highland about 12.30 noon
and it actually rain heavily while we're heading down the hill

We reached Penang around 3.30pm
then we take our lunch at E-Gate because everyone was hungry
after that say Bye Bye and everyone went home
had a very nice nap when reached home, it is so tiring..

Set up my beautiful roses in a vase during evening

nice or not? hehe ^^

Conclusion, I had a very nice trip with all of them
nice people, nice steamboat, nice scenery,nice weather
and I was looking forward on our next trip on November
we're going to Genting + KL
SOON !

ps: for more photos please see it on my facebook ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment