Monday, June 28, 2010

TARC Convocation 2010

26th June 2010

Finally my brother gets to graduate after 3 years in TARC
my family members were all so excited
and we went to his convocation

Of course I did do some preparation before the day
I'm not gonna go empty handed
me and my 2 cousins bought him a bouquet of flower

My parents went there early that day
because both of them is going to enter the hall
I then go with my cousins and grannys

While we reach the college
my brother and parents were still in the hall
so we use the time to take pictures while waiting them

Kiddo came along too =)

Kiddo and his grandma

Sam and Eileen

After a long wait, finally he is out

Can you feel the crowd?
people is like everywhere
busying taking photos and searching for friends

For your information
the following photos were capture with family members





















After he's done with all the family members
he started looking for his mates
everyone get to go home except me =(
I'm the photographer for today

Now let's see more photos

His classmates





His lecturer

His girls (s)

When's I'm done with all the photos for him
and I'm upon to leave
I met my friends too
1 of my friend graduate today also
here she is, Yan Yi

I met up Ming Er and Sin Yee too
they came over to attend her graduation

Me and my bro took photo with Ming Er too



It's almost 5.30pm when we end everything
I have to rush home quickly
because Thomas & Kinki is bringing me to the market
as I promise that I'll be cooking for dinner tonight

After we get all the ingredients
we went home and start the cooking

As I say, I'll be the chef for tonight, Kinki is the helper
On the other had, Thomas is the 1 who cook the rice

and serving the drinks

Here comes our food of the night

Curry Prawns

Fried meat

Tomato egg

spiral-thorny-shellfish

Green vegetable

The table is full with dishes

Rice, check! Drinks, check!
ready to makan!!

HOLD ON!
1 last photo before we go ahead
OK!
we're done~

Thanks for spending time for this post
for more photos for today, please visit my facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment