Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Anniversary Eve

19.6.10

Time flies since both of us get along
with just a blink of eye, 2 years arrived
even me myself can't believe
that we've been together for such a long time
as all of you who know us well
should know that this is an post about love
MY LOVE STORY

After some time on deciding how we gonna celebrate the day
we finally made our mind to go for the latest Neway karaoke box
that located at Queensbay Mall

Although it is not my first time going there
but I'm glad to go with HIM for the second time
I didn't try their weekend buffet dinner on my first visit
so we decided to give out a try for the buffet dinner

Neway~ they are well known as a expensive place
bad comments and negative impressions were like every where
even Facebook has an Anti Penang Neway group
I actually agree what they complain there
because the buffet dinner is only cost RM35++ per person
I could say it is still acceptable
but when u reach to the counter
the receptionist will tell you that it is compulsory to take
the snacks plate (RM11) and fruit plate(RM20)
and you know what, it's not like 1 plate per room
it goes by head count such like
1-2 people take 1 plate
3 people take 2 plate
4 people take 3 plate
the quantity keeps on increasing when the head counts increase

So, what do you think? Are they blood sucker?
they were not cold blooded like the Cullens'
they were like virtual type of blood suckers
and because of both that snacks and fruit plate
we actually need to pay RM116.20
meaning we pay RM33 extra for food that cost us not even RM1o
outside the market

Let's get into topic
there's one thing i feel good about this place is the environment
it is new, it is clean
it also has different theme in very room which contains big LCD
it is still acceptable when entering the room

The mascot looks cute aren't they
is this free? I dunno about it, but i get it home with me
Now, I would like to present you the SNACK & FRUIT PLATE



The next thing what we both do is to fill up our tummy
we don't start the singing first
we go for the food because we are extreme hungry at the moment

Our table of food
one thing good about the buffet is they served sushi

There's a rule when you request for sushi
1 person is only allow to take 3 sushi per time
if you want more, you need to come for another round

Caught HIM in action eating crabs

I dunno how is taste, because I didn't taste it
He then started to sing after finish HIS meals

On the other hand, I go for the 2nd round and continues eating







After i finish all my food, it's time for me to sing

There were not much time for us to sing that night
the period time is from 7pm - 10pm
meaning that we have to eat & sing in only 3 hours time
where got enough ah!

Anyway, the clock won't stop for anyone
it's almost time for us to leave
but we still manage to take some photos before we go





Our one and only couple tee
given by my cousin when he came back from Japan
very sweet of him~

Karaoke session end 10pm sharp
we then go for movie


TOY STORY 3


I bet all of you had watch this movie and will rate it 10/10
did you feel sad when the toys were no longer in use
they were so worried and they doesn't want to leave Andi

Did your toys feel this way too?
where are all our toys right now?
I got no idea where they are right now
I feel sorry for them if I ever hurt any of them

There is 1 scene that is so touching that I can't forget
where the toys hold their hands tight to one another
thought they will be crush into pieces
what do you think? did you like that part?

Anyhow, it's a good movie for kids too!
it is good to let kids take care of their toys and stuff!
I enjoyed my day
and
I hope all of you enjoy my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment