Saturday, June 12, 2010

Good Moments

11 June 2010

I had a date with one of my babe Elyn this afternoon
I haven't met her for months since CNY
I know we both miss each other much

She pick me up at 3pm and we went over her granny's house
for something I really really love
IT"S STEAMBOAT !!

She knows I love eating their family steamboat
cause i super love their soup =)
so she purposely fetch me to eat this
that's very very nice of her

After we fed our tummy full
we then head over to Queensbay Mall for singing session

It's my first time to sing here
how about the impression over there?

I feel the environment not bad
looks new & clean
they also have big big LCD screen

Price?
It's about RM20 per person on that afternoon hour
after the discount of 20% from the number "8"
we both each contains 2 "8s"
and there were 2 drinks provided

Our singing session end at 7pm
my boy came over meet us up for dinner

We can't make our mind on what should we go for dinner
most of the restaurants we had try before
till we walk to one corner and saw this restaurant

XIAN DING WEI
a Taiwan cuisine restaurant

after flipping through the menu
OMG !!
there's nothing suits me at all
black clouds were above me
I feel of walking out of the restaurant
but I got NO GUTS to do so
because the waitress were everywhere
and they were actually waiting to take order from us

What to do??
We just had to pick something to order still
in the end.....

Our Rose Winter Melon Tea

My fish rice set

His & Elyn's seafood bee hoon

After the taste of the food
I would like to rate them 4/10
I don't like the food at all, it's tasteless
I won't get back there anymore, sorry!

Just before we leave Queensbay Mall
I never forget to take photo with her

Isn't she look pretty?
She sings very well too !

After waving goodbye to her
Me and my boy drive over to BM to meet him

We love to play with him & he loves playing with us too

Would you like to take a look on his awesome play room?
it is so cool to have a play room with our favorite toys

His wooden train toy

Soft toys

Mini desk

His closet

His japanese kiddy learning books
It's adorable !

Time really flies when we're having great time
it's almost 11pm and he started to get tired

Finally he gets to bed with his milk bottle
and so it's time for me to get home too~

I had a great time today
I have my boy, my babe, my darling with me
I love being with them!


No comments:

Post a Comment