Tuesday, June 15, 2010

June's party

12 June 2010

It happen to be birthday celebrations once again
there we actually 2 birthday celebration happening on the same day
First of all, is Jing Xian - also a babe of mine
celebrated her 22 birthday which her actual day falls on 13th June

Secondly is Kenny Ong, boyfriend of my another babe - Yumiko
which his 22 birthday is suppose to be on 11th June

In such a coincident, I have to attend both parties
so I don't need to make any of them to be disappointed

About 10pm, I went way up far to Batu Feringghi
for this club called 69 Mansion

this place is to be the most happening place in Penang right now
because of this place, the way all along were SUPER JAM!
and you know what, when we happily arrived and park our car
we actually need to leave our car key to the jockey
because the parking area was not big enough
so all cars have to park close to one another
and and and we some more need to pay RM10 !!!

Forget about it, it should be a happy post =)
so I went in with Jing Xian and some other girls
and there's actually a problem for us after going in
the place is like 90% seats were occupied
it take us quite a time to get ourselves a seat to settle down
but we still made it at last
there were few photos taken while we were walking around for seats




Now I would like to show you the cake of the day

and star of the day

Besides, another 2 girls from our gang during S5J class
is also here to spend the night with her
Kiam - Sam - Amanda - Mikun







Of course her boy also there as today's her big day

so loving~~
anyhow, I still feel happy and lucky to have my boy too
=)

When the clock almost strike 12am
I'm done here, I left the place earlier
because I have another round to go
HE then drive all way back to town and head to Oriental Club
karaoke sessions on going

They were actually waiting for our arrival for cake cutting ceremony
SORRY for being late !
once we're there, Yumiko took the cake out with surprise

see both of them so happy
and he finally got to make his wish after a long wait

I think he will wish " I hope to be with HER always!"
should be la right? common sense ma~

After that we have group photo

all his friends were the boys
ladies like me? we're companions of the boys
=P
everyone then continues with the karaoke
sing~ sing~ sing~
while the other hand, girls busying with photos





Kinki - Thomas

Ming - Sam

We actually sing till 3am
I know both of them love singing very much
I mean Yumiko and her boy
they often go for karaoke, that's why we are here too
somehow I hope they were enjoying the night
and hope they would be surprise on seeing the present I gave

Last but not least,
I'll let the last photo of the day
to end this post

Forever Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment