Saturday, June 5, 2010

It's 500D !

5th June 2010

Today it's a super excited day for me
because I'm getting myself a DSLR from Canon!

I'm a freak of camera, I know nothing about DSLR
but I'm lucky enough to have a photographer
A VERY PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER
can say as my personal-DSLR-instructor a.k.a best boy friend
correct ah Chin Khan Khan?

I gain a lot of advices from him before I get one~
about the models, and functions of certain DSLR

AT LAST !!
My boy decided to get me Canon 500D !

He got me this for our 2nd Anniversary
that's very very sweet ^^
I know and I appreciate it a lot for what he gave me
for all these years
I do love him like how he love me


Furthermore i want to give a very very big THANKS
to my personal-DSLR-instructor

It is good to have you as my best friend!
you're always like a brother to me
thanks for taking care on me for all these years
since we are primary till now
you're the longest/oldest-male best friend i ever had
I appreciate our friendship
and I know we can make it sail forever!

All the best to you my dear friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment