Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Love Cookies

**28th July 2009**

Remember my previous post in June?
my cookies that I order and I have to return back
because of the damages during the posting
have a look here

I've got my cookies back again
Thanks Nicole for being so friendly
headed to The Gardens and bring all the way back for me
So, here it is now with me ^^

When to Winter Warmers with babe
showed him the customized cookies that are made for him

Samantha + Ming cookies

took few pictures with the cookies

bi also take pic with the cookies


After that, we join his family for dinner at

There's 1 thing special about this restaurant
the uniform of the waitress is a sweet lolita dress ^^

I do not dare to take their pic straight at them
but I have 2 photos that you can slightly see them at the corner

can you spot them with the dress?

Besides their lovely lolita dress
this restaurant actually serves Haagan Dazs ice-cream
we ordered Strawberry, Green Tea & German Chocolate
I'm so in love with their Strawberry ice-cream
it is so different than others, you really have to taste it
and guess what, it amazed me when the waitress bring it to us

Woo! get what I mean now?
The cup is actually a shape of a ice-cream cone
can slightly see it from the picture
and also the spoon, so cute la~
it's an ice-cream stick, wish I could take them home ^^

Finally, a photo of me
Feel that it is quite worth for me to dine here
because the portion is quite big enough
will still pay them a visit someday
^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment