Sunday, October 18, 2009

Mummy's Birthday

** 17th August 2009 **

Today is my mom's birthday
all of us plan to have a dinner together tonight

So, after dear reached my place at 6.30pm
dad drive all of us to Teluk Kumbar Hao You
to take our seafood dinner over there

So sorry i forgot to take the picture of the food we have
but actually it is not that tasty like what we expected
I guess they change the chef or what because
it doesn't taste like what it used to be anymore

After that, we make our move to Queensbay Mall
for some dessert after our dinner
we went to Haagen Dazs for some ice-creams

We ordered "Seventh Heavens"
and we get to pick seven flavours of ice-creams
this is how they look like when the waiter brings it over

felt so tempting isn't it?
add on with the dry ice presentation that makes it smoky
Let me show you a clearer look of it

we have Green Tea + Strawberry + Tiramisu + Belgiun Chocolate
+ Mango + Rum Raisin + dunno what almond

I love the Strawberry 1 so much
like what I've recommend on this post
the Haagen Dazs strawberry ice cream reaaly rocks my world
try try try all of you, you'll love it ^^

As soon as we finished the whole ice cream thing
we went over to E-Gate for some Starbucks coffee
while i get myself a fruit tea and it taste so awful to me
it is purplish in color and it taste so damn sour
and the worst part is they put 2 tea bags in 1 cup
no wonder it taste so gerli and sour
I'm not gonna order this anymore next time
though they so kind give me 2 tea bags for 1 cup =.=''

Anyway, I think my mum is happy for that day
Me and my brother bought her a Vanilla mille crepe cake too

see the layers inside, looks so cool
and it cost us RM55 for this cake
somehow I prefer the green tea 1 more than this

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY

2 comments:

  1. The Ice Cream looks so yummy~ I will try it next time..haha~ =p happy belated birthday to auntie too~ haha

    ReplyDelete