Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fen Ying's 23

** 15 August 2009 **

Today is Fen Ying's 23 birthday celebration
know her since she was 18 years old
means that I've attended 5 times for her birthday already

The venue for this celebration is at Relau
Lisa's home having in-house steamboat
There were lots of people who attended her party
as we have to squeeze around the house
while I was in the room watching movie using lappy
because it is too crowded in the living room

When the clock going to strike 12pm
we took out the cake that we bought for her

and then we found out there's another friend of hers
having the same birthday with her
so we sing the song for both of them

Finally they both cut the cake together happily

I dunno why i miss out so many photos that day
and I even miss out to take our group photo too
gosh~ what happen to me that day

Somehow, everyone did enjoy the day
i ate as much as i can, so as everyone did
but there is still much food left
I guess that's gonna be their breakfast for tomorrow
haha^^

HAPPY 23 BIRTHDAY TO YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment